The Positive Door Interlock Switch
- Features a strong mechanical latch that must be turned before the door can be opened.
- The turning of this latch breaks all power to the kiln as if you had used an external power disconnect switch or pulled the power cord from its socket.
- This system was developed to meet European CE standards. It is standard on the Easy-Fire "EU" models and is now available as an option on USA Easy-Fire models.
- Note: The angled control panel cannot be used with this option.
- Note: Easy-Fire & School-Master Kilns only.
- NOT AVAILABLE WITH GENESIS CONTROL (because of dimension issues).