If you receive the wrong part because of our mistake
- Call us or email email@example.com.
- We will work with you to determine if it is the wrong part for your kiln and what the correct part should be.
- If it is the wrong part then we will immediately send you the correct part.
- We will then issue a call tag for the return. (A call tag is a request for one of our carriers -UPS to pick up the package).
- All shipping expenses will be paid for by L&L.
If you ordered the wrong part by mistake
- Call us and let us know.
- We will put in an order for the correct part and bill you for the new order.
- When we get the old part back we will credit you less a restocking charge.
- Restocking charges vary by type of part. See each individual part page for details. In general, the restocking charge is 20% although in some cases it can be as high as 50%.
- Note that some parts are not returnable. That is mentioned per part on the individual part page.
- This applies only to goods sold directly by L&L to their customer.
- Acceptance of returned items is contingent upon the Goods being packaged and crated to L&L’s sole satisfaction and any restocking charge will include all costs to refurbish damaged Goods.
- There is a 30-day limit on all returns.
- All shipping expenses are paid for by the customer.
See the link for further details: UPS RETURN PLUS SERVICE