- The vent is separate from the kiln.
- Generally speaking, the vent is powered by its own 120-volt circuit (or for most non-USA locations a 220 to 240-volt standard plug power supply).
- However, sometimes you see the vent, the ambient exhaust fan and the kiln power all connected to a big switch upstream from the kiln.
- This forces the user to have the fans on if the kiln is on in case they forget to do it.
VENT CONTROL OPTION
- See this option for controlling the vent.
- Available for any kiln with a DynaTrol or Genesis control.