Does it make sense to buy a JD18, JD23 or JD2918 and then add a section to it later?
- The JD18, JD23, and JD2918 control panels all come with three-zone capability.
- Therefore you can easily add a section later to make the kiln into either a JD18X, JD230, or JD2927.
- The cost is slightly higher plus, of course, the cost of shipping.
- For larger kilns like the JD230 or JD2927, if you anticipate making the kiln larger, you should special order a larger control panel (four or five zones).
- You can also add a powered bottom to a JD23 and JD2918
- Contact the factory for more information.