Can I convert my older J Series Manual Econo-Kiln to an automatic kiln?
- The Jupiter automatic kilns use the same basic kiln sections that made the J Series Econo-Kilns so popular and reliable.
- You can purchase a new control box that the old sections will plug into.
- See the Parts List for pricing on the various panels.
- Because of the cost of a new panel, it may be worth considering buying a new kiln but, in any case, the option is a possibility.
- Be sure to talk directly to the factory if you want to do this. We are using all 20 amp cords and receptacles now and, on some J Series kilns, you may have to change either your plugs or have us put in 15 amp receptacles.