Credit & Debit cards accepted
- American Express
- Credit cards are not accepted outside the United States and Canada and US Government APO addresses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for wire transfer instructions.
Wire transfer and ACH Payments
- This is normally the quickest and easiest payment method, especially for companies.
- Contact email@example.com for details on how to process a wire transfer or ACH payment.
- Official written Purchase orders are accepted from public schools and government agencies by fax, email, or mail. (An exception is that schools must pay by credit card or wire transfer for all orders placed from May 1 to September 1 due to the difficulty of getting paid during the summer months). For large orders, there may be prepayments.
- Internal requisitions from schools or agencies are not accepted as purchase orders.
- Terms are not available to non-government entities.
- Terms may be available to corporations with a D&B Paydex rating of 70 or higher.
- When submitting a purchase order the customer must include all contact information for your Accounts Payable Department. We require a contact name, title, phone number, fax number, and email address. No orders will be entered until this information is provided.
Special Payment Terms for Easy-Load and Bell-Lift Kilns
- Payment terms are by quotation. A downpayment will be required.
- Payment by wire transfer, ACH payment, or credit card will expedite the processing of your order.
- Payment by personal check requires a three-week delay for check to clear.
- Personal checks must be certified.
COD and Money Orders
- No CODs are accepted. COD refers to “Cash on Delivery”
- No Money Orders are accepted.
- No cash is accepted.
- Kilns and parts are invoiced when they are shipped or, in the case of a delay caused by customer, when they are ready to ship.
- The approximate ship date of the kiln may be specified WITH THE ORDER and may be changed up until the time the kiln is put into production.
- Terms begin on the invoice date.
Click here to download an order form