The photo shows the packaging before the outer cover is applied.
Checklist and Unpacking Instructions
- G-G-PACK/EF The standard packaging for an eFL Series kiln.
- You can unpack an eFL kiln without a forklift, but you need a high-lift pallet if you don't have a forklift.
- Only for continental USA (Not for export, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico).
Export, Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico
- G-G-ISPM/EF For export, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico you will need an all-plywood ISPM-15 lumber crate.
- You will need a forklift to unload the larger models (eFL2026, eFL2626, and eFL2635).
- The eFL1626 can be lifted with two to four people but a forklift is preferred.