This is caused by a loose or not fully connected plastic ribbon on the back of the keypad that connects the keypad membrane to the electronics.
- Turn all the Power OFF to the kiln.
- Open the control box so you can see the back of the DynaTrol.
- Locate the curling, striped, plastic ribbon at the bottom of the electronic circuit board.
- Pull the plastic ribbon out of the long black plastic slot, wipe it with something clean- like a tissue, then push it fully back into the long black plastic slot- the plastic ribbon will stay connected at the other end of itself underneath .
- Close the control box back up and try it.
- If it still does not work double-check it or replace the DynaTrol.
- See this video