What is the difference between a Jupiter kiln and a DaVinci kiln?
- The DaVinci kilns are normally larger and are square and rectangular in shape.
- For some, the shape is critical (for tiles, for instance) and makes the kiln more efficient in terms of usable space.
- For others the size is the issue; there are few other sectional kilns that are made this large.
- The counterbalanced lid system and angle-iron stand are very heavy-duty on the DaVinci kilns and make even the heaviest lid easy to lift.
- The control panels on most DaVinci kilns (except the X2327, X2336, and X2345 which use a Jupiter panel mounted on the kiln) are floor-standing and feature 50 amp circuits.
- DaVinci kilns and Jupiter share many of the same options like kiln sitter back-up for automatic kilns, bottom elements, etc.