- We ship parts by UPS, or by USPS (United States Postal Service).
- The Customer is responsible for any duties, taxes and documentation fees.
- We do not ship to residential addresses outside the USA (except for Canada). If you need delivery to a residence then have a broker pick up the kiln Ex Works or we can ship the kiln to a USA terminal.
- We will ship to most commercial addresses. Kilns typically ship by ocean freight or air freight. It takes several days to get a shipping rate.
- We ship to Canada through several USA Distributors. Email us and we will make a recommendations.
- Kiln shipments to Mexico must be to an address in Texas from which you can arrange shipping into Mexico.
Duties and other fees
- Import and export licenses, duties, tariffs, etc. are expenses due from the purchaser.
- Any import duties and taxes must be paid in the destination country.
- There are export crate fees that vary with kiln model.
- Any certified documents requested for importing will incur a $75 fee or more per document. An example of this is a Certificate of Origin.
- Kilns and parts typically must ship to an importing broker in your country.
- We will need a name, phone number, email and address.
- L&L is not responsible for shipments held in storage by the broker.
Click here to get more information on International Commerce Terms (referred to as Incoterms).