Export Shipments

Small Parts

  1. We ship parts by UPS, or by USPS (United States Postal Service).
  2. The Customer is responsible for any duties, taxes and documentation fees.


  1. We do not ship to residential addresses outside the USA (except for Canada). If you need delivery to a residence then have a broker pick up the kiln Ex Works or we can ship the kiln to a USA terminal. 
  2. We will ship to most commercial addresses. Kilns typically ship by ocean freight or air freight. It takes several days to get a shipping rate.
  3. We ship to Canada through several USA Distributors. Email us and we will make a recommendations.
  4. Kiln shipments to Mexico must be to an address in Texas from which you can arrange shipping into Mexico.

Duties and other fees

  1. Import and export licenses, duties, tariffs, etc. are expenses due from the purchaser.
  2. Any import duties and taxes must be paid in the destination country.
  3. There are export crate fees that vary with kiln model.

Documentation Fees

  1. Any certified documents requested for importing will incur a $75 fee or more per document. An example of this is a Certificate of Origin.


  1. Kilns and parts typically must ship to an importing broker in your country.
  2. We will need a name, phone number, email and address.
  3. L&L is not responsible for shipments held in storage by the broker.


Click here to get more information on International Commerce Terms (referred to as Incoterms).