EASY-LOAD COMMERCIAL-GRADE KILNS
Commercial Front-Loading Kilns
1) Genesis Touch Screen Control with a free app for easy programming and monitoring with Zone Control for even firing
2) Hard Ceramic Element Channels protect elements and fragile firebrick, improves kiln life dramatically
3) Separate Control Panel - easy & safe servicing, cool electronics. Branch fused.
4) Ceramic Terminals make changing elements easy without crimping
5) Protected Thermocouple - for worry-free loading
6) Solid Ceramic Peephole Plug - no chance of falling out
7) Powder Coated welded base structure and adjustable gasketed door
8) 4.5" K25 Arch Brick with fiber backup insulation
9) 3" K23 brick plus 2" fiber insulation
10) Quick cooling Vent System (plug on top, a sliding damper on bottom)
11) Door Elements
Cone 10 Production Kiln
Crating Options and Loading Considerations
- You need a forklift to remove the kiln from the pallet. After that, you can move the kiln with a pallet jack from any side.
- All models except the EL3048 fit through a 36" door. See the General Dimension Drawing on each kiln page for details.
- Fully Crated with a special shock absorbing system for shipping
Checklists and Shipping Quotes
- See this page for Front-Loader Shipping Quote Form
- See this page for Front-Loader Installation Checklist