Perfect Kiln for Home Use or Glaze Testing
120 & 240-volt models
1) Genesis Mini Touch Screen Control - easy to program
2) Hard Ceramic Element Channels protect elements and fragile firebrick, improves kiln life dramatically
3) Piggy-back Control Panel - easy & safe servicing, cool electronics
4) Ceramic Terminals make changing elements easy without crimping
5) Protected Thermocouple - for worry-free loading
6) Solid, Straight-View Peephole Plug - no chance of falling out (one on side and one on lid)
7) Latching lid - easy to lift, no support bar restricting loading
8) Stainless Steel Case
9) Full Support Stand extends the life of the bottom brick
Doll/Test top-loading kilns come in one size only: 11" diameter by 9" high. The 120-volt versions are available in either a 15-amp Cone 5 version or an 18-amp Cone 6 version.
NOTE: The 120-volt versions should not be used for high production (more than once a week) to their maximum temperature range - the element life will not be acceptable under those conditions. 208-volt and 240-volt versions are rated to Cone 10 under high production conditions.