Electronic Back Up Control
High Limit Control
- Future Design Industrial FM Approved High Limit Control
- You set a high limit temperature on this control for the kiln.
- If the main controller fails for any reason then this acts as a "backstop" and shuts the kiln down.
- It latches in the closed position until the High Limit control is manually reset by pressing a button on the face of the control.
- The normal configuration for the control breaks the power to the negative of the relays.
- However, you can also purchase this with backup contactors which will be completely redundant power contactors so that if one or more contactors fail in a closed position then the kiln still cannot climb above the High Limit set point.