- Neatly laid out wiring done to National Electrical Code and UL499 standards.
- Floor standing detached control panel.
Away from Heat
- The control panel is mounted on the floor - away from kiln heat - for more reliable operation.
- Switches and sensitive components last longer.
- Kiln sections plug into the panel with flexible cords.
Easy Access for Service
- The panel door is hinged for easy access to fuses and for service.
- All wiring is neatly laid out for easy maintenance.
- All panels are tested with a special testing system.
Protected Circuits with Branch Fusing
- Each element circuit or zone is separately fused. This protects element circuits.
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements.
- All DaVinci kilns are listed to UL499 Standards (except for special models and Bell-Lift kilns with 6 or more sections).
Power Relays with No Mercury
- All power is switched to the elements with power relays.
- No hazardous mercury is used.
- Wiring connections are positive to stable components.
- All wiring is neatly laid out and wire tied.
- The instrument panel is well-ventilated.
On/Off Switch and Control Fuse
- On/Off Toggle Switch breaks power to the electronic control to insure that it is off when you want it to be off.
- Panel mount control fuse protects electronic control.