- If you have a problem that you are unable to fix yourself with most L&L instrument panel you can send it to L&L for inspection and/or repair.
- We will need your serial number, model, voltage, and phase to advise you.
- Most problems can be fixed without going through this trouble however.
- Remove it from the panel (you may want to leave the kiln sitter attached) and carefully pack it and send by UPS or FedEx.
- L&L will inspect it and advise you of repair charges before proceeding.
- There is a non-refundable $75 inspection/handling fee for this service.
- Repair charges are extra but there is no extra handling or packing charge to send it back, only the cost of UPS or FedEx charges.
- We can not reliably estimate repair costs over the phone.
- The worse case is, of course, that you would need to buy a new instrument panel. If this is advised L&L will apply the inspection fee against the cost of a new panel. We charge $85 per hour for our shop time.
- PLEASE EMAIL OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT BEFORE SENDING YOUR PANEL.
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE SOME IDEA OF THE SYMPTOMS FOR US TO LOOK AT.
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER AND RETURN ADDRESS.
- YOU MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE SHIPPING A PANEL FOR REAPIR.