Hinged Access Cover Makes Service Easy And Safe
- Control panel pulls down easily and remain perpendicular to the element box for very easy access while seated.
- The control panels have a hinged cover for easy access to the internal wiring.
- All wiring is neatly laid out in a professional and industrial way.
- Repair and troubleshooting is easy with this design.
- Only L&L features a control panel that is mounted off the hot wall of the kiln.
- This keeps the control components (which don't like heat) a lot cooler than in many competitors' designs.
- These infrared photographs show just how cool the panel stays.
Remove Quickly & Easily
- You can easily remove the control panel in 5 minutes.
Fused Circuits above 50 amps
- All Kilns with 50 amps or more have circuits that use branch fusing.
- This means that each element circuit is separately fused.
- This is done according to the US National electrical Code.
Infrared shows coolness of panel
The panels easily open:
A panel for an eQ2827 showing branch fuses: