Kiln Support & Knowledgebase
Use the Intelligent Search Engine
Use the intelligent search engine on this web site! Type in almost any phrase, word or question and you have a very high chance of getting an immediate and highly detailed answer to your question. TRY IT FIRST!
The Extensive & Detailed L&L Knowledgebase
- The Kiln Knowledgebase is organized into a series of questions and answers having to do mostly with technical troubleshooting and understanding of kilns.
- Many Knowledgebase articles have Actions (for repairing, maintaining or troubleshooting your kiln), PDFs and Videos (for assembly, operation and maintenance of your kiln) associated with them
- There is also an extensive list of Kiln Cautions for safely operating your kiln
The next best way to get support is to email us. Go to this page to see what we need to make that efficient. Technical Support. This page also tells you how to prepare for your support phone session.
The Most Common Error Messages and What to Do about them
- Error 1, Err1
- Error D, ErrD
- All Error messages on the DynaTrol
- Adjusting and Calibrating the DynaTrol for More Accurate Firing
- What to do if the kiln fires slowly?
Application Support for Firing Ceramics
Distributors usually offer some degree of application support. For instance if you are having problems with firing your work the first place to go for answers is the people who supply your clay and glazes. We offer some application support on this web site but it is minimal. Generally, this is outside the scope of our service. Look at the External Links of Kiln and Firing Help, Associations, Magazines and Websites. You can also email Rob Battey who does independent consulting for ceramic application issues.
customer service issues
If you have questions about shipments, deliveries or other customer service issues call call the office (at 800-750-8350) from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The main office is open from 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Describe the nature of your problem or questions. PLEASE INCLUDE A FAX NUMBER AND/OR AN EMAIL ADDRESS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
Sales Questions for Kilns
See the Sales FAQs for Frequently Asked Sales and Preorder Questions. Call 800-750-8350. Email email@example.com
Video Help for Kilns
Instruction Manuals and other PDFs Help
General Dimensions of Kilns
View external links. We keep adding what we feel are useful and appropriate external links to our web site.
View available information on discontinued kilns. We have many parts available for these kilns.
Limited Warranty for L&L Kilns
- See our Three-Year Limited Warranty for most kilns
- See our Five-Year Limited Warranty for School-Master kilns
- See the Warranty Process for handling any warranty issues