- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Support & Knowledgebase for L&L Kilns
USE THE SEARCH ENGINE
Use the incredible search engine on this web site! We use a very intelligent search system. Type in almost any phrase, word or question and you have a very high chance of getting an immediate and highly detailed answer to your question. TRY IT FIRST!
The Extensive & Detailed L&L Knowledgebase
- The Kiln Knowledgebase is organized into a series of questions and answers having to do mostly with technical troubleshooting and understanding of kilns.
- Many Knowledgebase articles have Actions (for repairing, maintaining or troubleshooting your kiln), PDFs and Videos (for assembly, operation and maintenance of your kiln) associated with them.
- There is also an extensive list of Kiln Cautions for safely operating your kiln.
The next best way to get support is to email us. Go to this page to see what we need to make that efficient. Technical Support.
Read the Guide to Phone Service BEFORE YOU CALL. We need to have your model number, serial number and voltage. Also we recommend that you first search for your answer on this web site - you will find a surprising number of answers here.
Application Support for Firing Ceramics
Distributors usually offer some degree of application support. For instance if you are having problems with firing your work the first place to go for answers is the people who supply your clay and glazes. We offer some application support on this web site but it is minimal. Generally, this is outside the scope of our service. Look at the External Links of Kiln and Firing Help, Associations, Magazines and Websites. You can also email Rob Battey who does independent consulting for ceramic application issues.
customer service issues
If you have questions about shipments, deliveries or other customer service issues call call the office (at 800-750-8350) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The main office is open from 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Describe the nature of your problem or questions. PLEASE INCLUDE A FAX NUMBER AND/OR AN EMAIL ADDRESS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
Sales Questions for Kilns
See the Sales FAQs for Frequently Asked Sales and Preorder Questions. Call 800-750-8350. Email email@example.com
Video Help for Kilns
Instruction Manuals and other PDFs Help
Common Support Issues
- Adjusting and Calibrating the DynaTrol for More Accurate Firing
- How to fix E-1 or Err1 (Slow Kiln)
- What to do if the kiln fires slowly?
General Dimensions of Kilns
View external links. We keep adding what we feel are useful and appropriate external links to our web site.
View available information on discontinued kilns. We have many parts available for these kilns.