- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Sales Tax and Tax Exemption
- We charge sales tax in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- We charge for kilns, parts and service in those states.
- We charge for sales tax if the customer buys from and picks up from the factory.
Tax exempt requirements
- We are strictly responsible for collecting sales tax unless we have on hand valid Tax Exempt Certificates. Our records are subject to audit by the State and we are liable for the tax if not properly .
- We absolutely charge this tax unless the customer has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate at the time of order or on file with us. The tax certificate must be presented with the order. Credit for sales tax will not be made after invoicing even if a valid Tax Exempt Certificate.
- If the customer is a tax exempt public institution and the tax exempt number is on the written purchase order that is acceptable.
August 1, 2010