Powered Bottoms For DaVinci Kilns
Optional elements in the bottom of the kiln
- Optional bottoms with elements are available for the X2800, X3200, T2300 and T3400 Series.
- Powered bottoms have 2/3 the power of one of the rings.
- The elements have the same resistance as the side elements - which simplifies replacement.
- The bottom elements work off of a separate power circuit. This power circuit is controlled by the bottom zone of the DynaTrol. You also have the ability to control the amount of time that the bottom elements come on relative to the bottom zone (i.e., 10% to 100% of the time on that the bottom zone asks for heat).
- These are highly recommended for the larger kilns because they improve gradient uniformity (by reducing cold spots in the bottom) and improve heat up times.
- Bottom is not reversible on powered bottoms.
Pricing and Part Numbers
- The price and part numbers are incorporated into the actual kiln models so no part numbers are listed here. For instance TB2336-D-PB would be a TB2336 kiln with a powered bottom.
- If you are ordering replacement power bottoms for existing kilns click here.