Ordering Parts from L&L
Call or Fax an Order
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- You can fax an order anytime using our Parts Order Fax Form.
- Fax number is 856-294-0070.
- You can also scan and email the Fax Form to email@example.com.
- Do not put your credit card information directly in an email.
- For security purposes we do not keep credit card information on file so you must resubmit your credit card information with every order.
- We maintain a large inventory of replacement parts and the ability to make most custom parts quickly.
- Most elements ship in 2-3 days but can take 7 to 10 days (or longer) if they are special (such as APM elements).
- Some parts like special brick sections are made to order. These can take from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Special parts are not returnable and the order must be confirmed by email or fax before the order is processed.
- Most of this information is available by part number on this web site.
- If downtime is critical for upcoming shows, other deadlines, or for production work, we highly recommend you keep a spare set of elements, thermocouples and at least one relay. These are the most common parts that need replacement.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for most returned parts. A few have higher restocking charges and some special order or specially made parts are not returnable. This is stated clearly for every part listed on this web site.
- If your order requires immediate rush status that requires scheduling changes there will be a expedite fee added to the order.
- We cannot quote shipping costs because we go by weight and package size and we don't know that until a package is ready for shipping.
- See this for more details.
Feb 15, 2015