Genesis Touch Screen Control
9th Generation Bartlett Control
The new Genesis control from Bartlett includes a touch screen interface and WIFI connectivity added to the proven software of the DynaTrol.
- Touch-screen technology for the user interface
- Easy-to-follow screen descriptions
- Different user-interface levels, which can be set to match the user’s firing knowledge
- Graphical display of the firing process right at the controller. This means you can graph the firing in real time and compare the program with actual results.
- Glass programs included.
- Store up to 12 custom user programs
- Up to 32 segments per program
- Ability to make adjustment during a firing such as add segments, add temperature, and skip segments
- Built in diagnostics testing for use with a current sensor
- Error Codes
- WiFi enabled for easy software updating. (Note KISS software is not needed for this to work). This works by connecting through a local WiFi connection to the Bartlett servers and downloading the latest software. It is very easy to do and requires no more than setting up your WiFi connection and pressing a few buttons.
- Compatible with KISS computer interface
Video Overview from Bartlett
Note: Current Software Version is 3.15.0.