FIRST: Search our website- we have decades of amazing help articles. You may find immediate answers!
Answer these questions first to help us help you:
- What is your model number and serial number? (You can find this on the data nameplate of your kiln) This tells us how old your kiln is and helps us know what parts you might need.
- Did you see an error code and what is it? (See this link for a list of error codes)
- If you were firing your kiln and experienced a problem: Did the firing complete? Was it a test firing or an actual firing of work?
- If you are looking for help with what parts to order - call our sales department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking for a manual you can find the latest updates in Instruction Manuals.
- If you need a wiring diagram: Many kiln models have wiring diagrams listed under the Electrical Tab on the kiln pages. If you don't find the diagram you want please email email@example.com and be sure to include the model number, voltage, and serial number.
- If you are having a problem with your kiln firing too hot or too cold see this link on calibration tips.
- The most common error is E-1 (Error 1). See this link first about Error 1 messages and solutions.