- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
- Ceramic Distributors
Production Potter Resource Page
- Production pottery is hard on kilns. Constant loading and unloading can really take its toll on the soft firebrick grooves that typical kilns have. That's when you need L&L's hard element holders - they protect the delicate firebrick from loading damage.
This mean cost savings and, more importantly, less downtime.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- L&L kilns are specifically designed to make it easy for almost anyone with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job. When you consider that a typical kiln repair person charges over $50 to $75 an hour, that can add up fast.
- Because you can control your repairs, you have control over your schedule.
- Fantastic video-based web support and personalized phone support.
- The DynaTrol is totally configurable for just about every imaginable firing cycle you can invent. The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need. Everything is there to do something very complicated like growing crystals or something simple like bisquing pots. And yet it is still easy to use.
Zone control will ensure evenness of firing, better colors, less chance of warpage. Zone control is critical for densely loaded production loads.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
- All this for prices that will keep you in business.
Widest variety of kilns - get the right one for you
- Look at our new eQuad-Pro kiln for heavy-duty use.
Look at the DaVinci kilns for firing tiles.
Look at the Easy-Fire for a great small to medium size professional-grade kiln.
Look at the the Hercules and Easy-Load kilns for great front-loading kilns.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.