- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Order Confirmation and Lead Times for Manufacturing
- After we enter your order in our system we will fax or email an Order Confirmation for your signed approval. Please review it carefully for shipping details, voltage, items and any special notes.
- Once we get a signed copy faxed or emailed back to us we schedule the order in the shop.
- At that point we will fax or email back to you the Confirmation with the approximate shipping date. You do not need to return this to us.
- This date is not guaranteed - it is just approximate based on our schedule that is current when the order is released to the shop.
- The time listed below are all subject to change based on prior commitments.
- Rush shipments may be available depending on the current schedule. If so they will be subject to the additional charges stated below.
Standard Delivery Times
The following is a list of our current lead times for kilns. These times start after the signed order confirmation is returned to our office.
One to three weeks
- Jupiter Automatic Kilns
- Jupiter Manual Kilns
- Easy-Fire Kilns
- Doll/Test Kilns
- Dura-Fire Manual Kilns
- Liberty-Belle Hobby Kilns
- School-Master Kilns
- (Rush charge of $50)
Three to five weeks
- Chameleon Glass Kilns
- JH Series Crystalline Kilns
- Hercules Front-Loading Kilns
- eQuad-Pro Production Kilns
- Fuego & Robin 220V Hobby Kilns
- RenaissanceFront-Loading Kilns
- DaVinci Square/Rectangular Kiln
- (Rush charge of $100)
Four to six weeks
- Easy-Load Front-Loading Kilns
- (Rush charge of $250)
Eight to twelve weeks
- Jumbo Bell-Lift Kilns
- Any custom Kilns
- (Rush charges to be negotiated)