- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Glass Artist Resource Page
L&L kilns fire evenly
- Three zone control and evenly distributed elements make L&L kilns fire very evenly.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
- All this for prices that are still affordable on a limited budget.
- Glass firing requires a clean interior.
- The hard ceramic element holders are the key to this in an L&L kiln. Elements expand and contract in any kiln as they get hot. If this is against soft firebrick, as it is in most kilns, then you create dust.
- There is simple pleasure in owning a product that is built to last. That's our reputation and we've stood by it for 65 years.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- DIY - that is our motto. L&L kilns are designed from the ground up to be easy to repair.
- Change your own elements without damaging the kiln - and you don't have to be a kiln repair expert either. Beats paying someone $50 an hour and you can do it on your schedule.
- Fantastic video-based web support and personalized phone support.
Choice of Controls
- The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need.
- Zone control is fancy - and standard on many of our kilns.
- Want it simplier? Get the Liberty-Belle with a One-Touch™ control with four simple programs.
An expanding variety of glass kilns
- Check out the Corona for small glass projects.
- However, almost all of our kilns can be used for glass. Read this interesting article about firing glass in a pottery kiln.
- We are working on more designs for glass kilns, so check back...