- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
- Industrial & Custom Kilns
Superior Technical Support
serviceability of l&L kilns
- L&L kilns are initially designed to be easy to service.
- Ask kiln repair professionals.
- Sectional kilns (especially ours, which are so easy to take apart) are easy to fix.
- The panels can be unplugged by even the most non-technical person and sent to the factory for expert factory service.
- Our control panels are logically laid out with service in mind and all include hinged covers. No special tools are required to fix L&L kilns.
- Dyna-Glow element holders make changing elements easier than for any other kiln on the market.
- The uncompromised details of construction make service a rare issue in the first place.
- Because of the serviceability of L&L kilns most customers are able to perform their own service.
- We routinely sell parts for kilns that are 30 to 40 years old.
The best documentation for any kiln available
- Each kiln comes with an incredibly detailed instruction manual with many pages of excellent and well organized information.
- We pooled our many years of technical experience to create one of the best troubleshooting guides in the business.
- We provide a visual parts list with photographs, part numbers, prices and helpful information to reduce confusion when ordering parts.
- Documentation, instructions and web-based help are continually updated in response to service feedback.
- This is all available on the web.
Expert Factory Service
- The combined experience at L&L Kilns in kilns, ceramics, electrical engineering and process engineering is unsurpassed. We work as a team to help you get the answers and help you need.