Sectional Kiln Construction for Easy-Fire, School-Master and eQuad-Pro kilns
What is good about sectional construction?
- Sectional kiln construction makes Easy-Fire and similar kilns easy to move, set up and disassemble for maintenance.
- See this video to see how Easy-Fire, School-Master, eQuad-Pro are disassembled and reassembled.
- The element cover box on these kilns attached to either two sections or three sections (and in the case of one of the eQuad-Pro kilns - four sections).
- Each heated section, the bottom and the top are all separate
- The control panel "piggy-backs" on top of this element cover box.
- The panel does remove easily with pull off wires for each servicing.
Expanding and contracting the size
- You can not expand or contract the size of these kilns.