If you receive the wrong part because of our mistake
- Call the factory.
- The factory will work with you to determine if it is the wrong part for your kiln and what the correct part should be.
- If it is the wrong part then we will immediately send you the correct part.
- We will then issue a call tag for the return. (A call tag is a request for one of our carriers - UPS or FedEx - to pick up the package).
- All shipping expenses will be paid for by L&L.
If you ordered the wrong part by mistake
- Call us and let us know.
- We will put in an order for correct part and bill you for the new order.
- When we get the old part back we will credit you less a restocking charge.
- Restocking charges vary by type of part. See each individual part page for details. In general the restocking charge is 20% although in some cases it can be as high as 50%.
- Note that some parts are not returnable. That is mentioned per part on the individual part page.
- This applies only to goods sold directly by L&L to their
- Acceptance of returned items is strictly contingent upon the
Goods being packaged and crated to L&L’s sole satisfaction and any
restocking charge will include all costs to refurbish damaged Goods.
- There is a 30 day limit on all returns.
- All shipping expenses are paid for by the customer.
See link for further details: UPS RETURN PLUS SERVICE
November 1, 2015