Extra Case Clamps
- The stainless steel case of each kiln section is held together by three adjustable stainless steel clamps.
- If one fails two are adequate to hold the case together.
- Two clamps are used on lids and bottoms.
- The clamps are easily accessible for adjustment.
- Behind the clamps the stainless steel case is reinforced with a piece of aluminized steel to prevent distortion. THIS MAKES THIS TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION MUCH STRONGER THAN ON COMPETITIVE KILNS.
Standard on all L&L sectional kilns
- This method of construction is used on all L&L sectional kilns.