- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
K-12 School Resource Page
- Cost savings and a kiln that stays operational when you need.
- Longer life cycle. Save money on replacement costs.
The Best Warranty
- Our School-Master kilns, designed specifically for K-12 schools, feature a five-year warranty.
- All other L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Less frequent repairs because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- L&L kilns are make it easy for custodians with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job.
- With our fantastic video-based web support and prompt email and phone support.
- Save on Total Cost of Ownership.
Easy to use - with choice
- One-Touch™ control on the School-Master kilns will simplify a teacher's learning curve while offering all the creative control they need.
- Or choose the DynaTrol (used on our Easy-Fire, Jupiter, DaVinci and Front-Loading Hercules and Easy-Load kilns) which features 4 easy ceramic programs, 6 variable programs and zone control for automatic adjustment of the firing.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
Widest variety of kilns
- Top-loading polygonal kilns. (Easy-Fire, School-Master, Jupiter Automatic,)
- Front-loading kilns. (Hercules, Easy-Load)
- Square and rectangular top-loading kilns. (DaVinci)
- Special kilns just for sculpture.
- Most L&L kilns are tested and certified to UL499 by MET (A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory).
- Installation guide with safety requirements
- Kiln Cautions
- L&L has been making kilns for 65 years and we have a remarkable safety history.
- L&L sizes, voltages and amperages fit right into what you would expect.
Choosing the Proper Kiln
- Choosing a Kiln for a School Ceramic Program (Ceramic Program considerations)
- How to Buy an Electric Kiln (technical considerations)
- Catalog Request Form
Kiln Installation Issues
- See our general kiln installation guide
- See our Easy-Fire kiln installation guide (specific to Easy-Fire and School-Master kilns)
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.