- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
International Resource Page
- When you buy your kiln from another country, it just has to be as durable as an L&L.
- This translates into uptime, cost savings, and real satisfaction.
- You'll replace and repair your kilns far less often.
It is easy and possible to repair an L&L kiln - anywhere in the world
- Repairs are less frequent and, when they are necessary, L&L kilns are specifically designed to make it easy for you to do the job yourself.
- With our fantastic video-based web support and personalized email support.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
- The DynaTrol is totally configurable for just about every imaginable firing cycle you can invent. The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need. Everything is there to do something very complicated, like growing crystals, or something simple, like bisquing pots. And yet it is still easy to use.
- Zone control will ensure evenness of firing, better colors, less chance of warpage.
Get exactly the effects you need. We have other basic controls - perfect for schools and hobbyists.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
- We can complete with kiln makers world-wide - not only on price - but on value.
Widest variety of kilns
- L&L makes a few kilns just for use outside the United States. Our Fuego and Robin kilns are specifically designed for use in countries where household voltage is between 200 and 240 volts and the amperage available is between 13 and 15 amps. Each one is designed for a specific country. These are CE marked when bought in Europe.
- We make the Easy-Fire line of kiln with CE marking. A positive power switch prevents the lid from being opened while the power is on.
- Almost all of our kilns can be used outside the United States.
- See our international distributors or contact the factory directly for more information.
Getting a Quote
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.