Industrial Wiring for Jupiter Kilns
Detached control panel
- The control panel is mounted off the kiln with an air space in between it and the kiln - for more reliable operation.
- Switches and sensitive components last longer.
Plug in Sections
- Kiln sections plug into the panel with flexible cords.
Easy Factory Service
- The panel door is hinged for easy access to fuses and for service.
Well Laid Out
- All wiring is neatly laid out for easy maintenance.
- The instrument panel is well-ventilated.
Power relays with industrial grade wiring
- Power is switched to the elements with sealed power relays.
branch fusing included on high powered units
- Each element circuit or zone is separately fused on kilns with more than 50 amps. This protects element circuits
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements.
- All Jupiter Kilns are listed to UL499 Standards
on/Off switch & control fuse for automatic panels
- On/Off Toggle Switch breaks power to the electronic control to insure that it is off when you want it to be off.
- Some kilns don't have an on/off switch.
- Panel mount control fuse protects electronic control.
Power cord for smaller kilns (under 50 Amps)
- A 50 amp 6-50P six foot power cord is included for J18, J18X, J23, J23PB and J230 single phase models (and automatic versions).
- A 50 amp 15-50P six foot power cord is included for 3 phase kilns listed above.
- All other models feature a direct hook-up power terminal block.
Control panels are carefully tested
- We designed our own special testing device to put each automatic control through a rigorous test before it ships.
- We actually simulate various temperatures as we put a test program through its paces.
- We do a high voltage pot test of each power circuit to test for shorts.