Hobby Potter and Artist Resource Page
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money
- Better warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels and much more
- All this for prices that are still affordable on a limited budget
- Artists are generally very careful with their kilns. Still, it is easy to accidentally bump into the side of the kiln while loading, especially if you do large work. L&L's ceramic element holders can be a real life-saver when that happens.
- There is simple pleasure in owning a product that is built to last.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business
- Our durability and quality control make this possible
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders
- DIY - that is our motto. L&L kilns are designed from the ground up so a non-expert can fix them
- Change your own elements without damaging the kiln rather than pay $50 to $100 an hour and do it on your schedule
- With Video-based web support, our extensive Knowledgebase, email and phone support, we are here to help
Choice of Controls
- The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need.
- Zone control is fancy - and standard on many of our kilns
- Want it simplier? Get the Liberty-Belle with a One-Touch™ control with four simple programs
Widest variety of kilns - get the right one for you
- The Liberty-Belle is a perfect perfect Hobby kiln.
- More advanced? Get an Easy-Fire
- Need something small? Get a Doll/Test kiln
- Doing crystalline glaze. Look at the JH Series Crystalline Kilns
- Explore the web site for more choices but these are the kilns that are satisfying thousands of hobbyists