- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Distributor Resource Page
- The only way to compete today is to offer more value for less money.
- If you look at the value-added features we offer your customers vs the prices we charge you can see the value - and so can they.
- We operate a lean just-in-time manufacturing system.
- Not only does this dramatically improve quality but it has a major impact on delivery times - which sometimes can help make a sale.
- Need something in a hurry? Just let us know.
Widest variety of kilns
- Help your customer pick the right kiln.
- We have one-for one replacement of other popular kiln brands.
- We a great choice of front-loading kilns.
- We have specialized kilns like our JH Crystalline kiln, the Pull-Apart kilns, Bell-Lift kilns, DaVinci square and rectangular top-loading kilns, the new School-Master kilns with a five-year warranty and much more.
Pick the right control
- L&L has a variety of control options. The DynaTrol is our most popular because of its range of sophisticated programming capabilities and zone control. The One-Touch™ Intuitive control is great for teachers and hobbyists.
- Some are perfect for artists, some for schools, some for hobbyists.
Three zone control is great - and right for many people - but we also have a new simple control that is perfect for schools.
- This is important to anyone who cares about money.
Easy to install
- L&L kilns come with excellent instructions.
- Our new web-based support system will make it even easier for your customers to take care of their important needs on their own schedule.
Easy and quick to service
- Repairs are less frequent and when they are necessary L&L kilns are specifically designed to make it easy for your customers with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job.
- Not only is our web support the best anywhere but are entire organization is dedicated to customer support and service - all with years of experience.
- If your customer prefers that you do the service - well you can count on much less time to do the job.
The best warranty
- Our standard warranty is three years.
- The new School-Master kiln has a special five-year warranty with the ability to buy an extended warranty. We can do this because our products last - and that is comforting to your customers.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.