- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
- Ceramic Distributors
Ceramic Sculptor Resource Page
Design and Choice
- L&L makes some unique kilns for sculptors to make loading easier or even possible.
- Look at the Pull-Apart Kilns.
- Look at the DaVinci Bell-Lift Kilns.
- Look at the Easy-Load Front-Loading Kilns.
- Look at the Ergo-Lift Kilns.
- Loading a large and heavy sculpture is a challenge under the best of conditions. It is easy to damage the side of the kiln or your sculpture, no matter how careful you are. That can really take its toll on the soft firebrick grooves that typical kilns have. That's when you need L&L's hard element holders - they protect the delicate firebrick from loading damage.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- You or your students or kiln tech can do your own repairs - easily - and save money that can be put to much better uses.
- Fantastic video-based web support and personalized phone support.
- You will save on their Total Cost of Ownership.
- The DynaTrol's Vary-Fire programming section allows you to slow down the firing to as little as one Degree per minute. You can bake out a massive piece in Candling mode for up to 99 hours.
- The DynaTrol control can easily be used for all kinds of other needs.
- The zone control built in ensures even heating even with uneven sculptures.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
Better warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels and much more.
- Most L&L kilns are tested and certified to UL499 by MET (A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory).
- L&L has been making kilns for 65 years and we have a remarkable safety history.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.