- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Ceramic Artist Resource Page
- Artists are generally very careful with their kilns. Still, it is easy to accidentally bump into the side of the kiln while loading, especially if you do large work. L&L's ceramic element holders can be a real life-saver when that happens.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- L&L kilns are specifically designed to make it easy for almost anyone with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job. When you consider that a typical kiln repair person charges over $50 to $75 an hour that can add up fast.
- Because you can control your repairs you have control over your schedule.
- Fantastic video-based web support and personalized phone support.
- The DynaTrol is totally configurable for just about every imaginable firing cycle you can invent. The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need. Everything is there to do something very complicated like growing crystals or something simple like bisquing pots. And yet it is still easy to use.
Zone control will ensure evenness of firing, better colors, less chance of warpage. And Zone control, critical for densely loaded production loads, is standard on all the kilns we recommend for Ceramic Artists. Everything is there to do something very complicated like growing crystals or something simple like bisquing pots.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples,
and much more.
- All this for prices that are still affordable on a limited budget.
Widest variety of kilns - get the right one for you
- Look at our new eQuad-Pro kiln for heavy-duty use.
- If you are making tiles look at the DaVinci kilns.
- If you are doing crystalline glaze look at the JH Series.
- The most popular kiln for artists is the versatile Easy-Fire.
- Look at the Hercules if you interested in a small front-loading kiln or the Easy-Load kilns if you need something larger.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.