- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Architects Resource Page
- Longer life cycle for kilns - saves money for your clients.
The Best Warranty
- Our School-Master kilns, designed specifically for K-12 schools, feature a five-year warranty.
- All other L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Less frequent repairs because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- L&L kilns are make it easy for custodians with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job.
- With our fantastic video-based web support and prompt email and phone support.
- Your client will save on Total Cost of Ownership.
Easy to use - with choice
- Our One-Touch™ control used on the School-Master kilns is designed to simplify a teacher's learning curve while still giving you the creative control they need.
- Or choose the DynaTrol (used on our Easy-Fire, Jupiter, DaVinci and Front-Loading Hercules and Easy-Load kilns) which features 4 easy ceramic programs, 6 variable programs and zone control for automatic adjustment of the firing.
- L&L Kilns give your client more for their money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
Widest variety of kilns
- Top-loading polygonal kilns. (Easy-Fire, School-Master, Jupiter Automatic,)
- Front-loading kilns. (Hercules, Easy-Load)
- Square and rectangular top-loading kilns. (DaVinci)
- Special kilns just for sculpture.
- Most L&L kilns are tested and certified to UL499 by MET (A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory).
- L&L has been making kilns for 65 years and we have a remarkable safety history.
- L&L sizes, voltages and amperages fit right into what you would expect.
Choosing The Proper Kiln
- Choosing a Kiln for a School Ceramic Program (Ceramic Program considerations)
- How to Buy an Electric Kiln (technical considerations)
- Catalog Request Form
Installation Guidelines and Checklist
- Click here to go to the Preorder Checklist
- Voltage and Power Requirements
- Kiln Room Conditions & Venting
- Other Safety Considerations
- Other Accessories Needed
- Selecting an Electrical Contractor
- Final Checklist
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.